Friday, December 2, 2011

Mobile Airbrush Spray Tanning

I can't believe I haven't blogged about this yet! I am thrilled to tell you that my spray tanning services are now mobile!  My customized one-on-one spray tan sessions can now come to you in the comfort of your own home/office/place of business!

Mobile service means that I bring the spray tan to you. I bring my special spray tent to your home and set it up in the room of your choice-bathroom, laundry room,even your garage. There is no mess involved! All of the spray tan will stay within the confines of the tent. It is a quick and easy set-up, we can be done within 30 minutes and you can leave your home or work with a beautiful bronze glow!

I have already been working with a doctor in town who gets her spray tan at her office...during her lunch break ...and no one is the wiser! This is a really great option for those busy people who can't get to my salon but who still want to look fabulous with that warm glow that a spray tan can give you.

My spray tans are 100% satisfaction guaranteed...I want you to be happy with your Faux Glow!

Call or text me today to schedule your Custom Spray Tan...in my salon or at your home!
912.484.7999

fauxglowbronzingstudio.com

2 comments:

  1. Melanotan 2 is more than a tanning agent it also helps to reduce and cure sunburns that may happen while you’re in the sun.Never have to worry about sunburn
    Melanotan 2 | Melanotan 2 uk | Melanotan Uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanotan 2 UK has established itself as one of the leading suppliers of Melanotan 2 peptides by offering the excellent quality peptides at the lowest price
    Melanotan 2 | Melanotan 2 uk | Buy Melanotan 2 UK

    ReplyDelete