Friday, February 10, 2012

Faux Glow of Savannah, Ga. has a new look!

Many of you know that I started my Faux Glow Bronzing Studio business on my own. I didn't consult about decorating or paint colors or anything like that. I just sort of jumped in and worked with what I had to make the studio work for me.
And it has! But, it needed a change. A little face-lift and shape-up!
Really, some new paint, a little wallpaper, new sign and some new accessories. It's been worked on for a bit and now it is all ready for the Spring spray tan season here in Savannah, Ga.
I love it! I think it has a calming feel to it. I hope you love it too!
My hours continue to be the same as last year with late appointments available on Thursdays by appointment only.
The warm weather here in Savannah, Ga. is just around the corner. Schedule your spray tan today and be ready for it!
Call or text me for your appointment...912.484.7999
fauxglowbronzingstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment