Friday, April 6, 2012

Jennifer Aniston Spray Tans Too

I know this is an older article but I thought it was still important to share. Any time I can get the message out about taking good care of your skin is time well spent...


Jennifer Aniston Admits: I’ve Switched To Spray Tanning To Save My Skin! The renowned sun bather confesses her skin is starting to show damage so here’s what she’s doing to save it!
Jennifer Aniston tells InStyle magazine’s January issue that she became “addicted to the sun” when she moved to California and has since seen sun spots begin to appear on her skin. Find out what she’s doing to combat the dark marks and signs of aging.
Jen is a gorgeous woman, but bathing in the sun has taken a toll on her skin. To combat the signs of sun damage and aging, she admits to having gone under the needle!
“People think that I do a lot of injections, but I don’t,” says Jen. “I’m not saying that I haven’t tried it…but I see how it’s a slippery slope. And all that cosmetic stuff looks ridiculous on me.”
At least she’s making an effort to be more careful in the sun. Jen says she’s getting spray tans and wearing serious sunblock.
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/12/16/jennifer-aniston-instyle-janaury-skincare-beauty/


Do you need to schedule your spray tan?


Call or text for your appointment today...912.484.7999

*****Follow me now on Twitter!***** @SprayTanErin

1 comment:

  1. You have wonderful views which are evident from your writings. Keep posting such kind of blogs as they are really informative, wish you good luck for your future blogs and hope they receive as much appraisal as you have got now.

    http://easy-tan.eu/

    ReplyDelete